Saturday, August 20, 2011

Necklaces!

Today after a very busy week I've been make necklaces using Kanzashi flowers and satin cord.  Each necklace is adjustable to however you want to wear it (a choker or hanging in front) and the ends have cute little beads matching the colour in the flower.  
The necklaces in the plastic packets below are off to a shop in Montville (Sunshine Coast Hinterland) later this week.  Earlier in the week she ordered brooches and I hope her customers like them as much as I do.
I'm getting a lot of interest with these flowers and every night seem to be cutting, folding, stitching and glueing flowers together.  I'm not complaining as it's keeping my hands busy and I'm not one to sit around with nothing to do.

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO! Well done, you, these look gorgeous and I'm so thrilled for you that you are getting orders and sales!

    ReplyDelete