Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rainy Day

It's a rainy day today and I can't think of a better way to spend it than staying inside with the heater on and making things!  Here's three Kanzashi necklaces I finished off....I think my favourite is the pink and red one made with a beautiful soft Japanese fabric.


I've also made lots of these little things....do you know what they are?
Finger Pin Cushions!  Perfect for keeping your pins close while doing embroidery or, as some of my friends do, keep them on your finger while machine piecing.  See the top left one with the little puppy dog?  He's got cute little felt ears and a dog bone for a collar.  I also make pussy cat ones...pictures to follow in the couple of days.  Animal pin cushions are $7, others are $5 + postage.

1 comment:

  1. The pincushions really are sweet and you inspired me to make one of my own! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete